Bloomreach Engagement usage dashboard provides an overview of your Bloomreach Engagement app usage on an instance, account, or project level for the metrics that are also referenced in the order form. This includes metrics, such as monthly processed events, different types of campaigns, or even active prediction models.
The dashboard gives you important insight into your usage of these over the last months.
The dashboard shows data from BigQuery. Usage data will be shown even if the IMF events expire.
You can access the usage dashboard by navigating to
On the top right, you can switch between a project, account, and instance view. On the account level, the dashboard compares the data to subscription plans that are set in administration within account settings.
You will need different permissions for accessing different types of the usage dashboard (project/account/instance).
- To see the project level usage dashboard, "project admin" is needed
- To see the account level usage dashboard, "account admin" is needed
- To see the instance level usage dashboard, "Instance Manager role" is needed
Please note that the data are collected at a minimum (depending on the instance) from the release of this feature (for most instances April 2021).
The usage dashboard shows the current usage and usage history in 5 different categories:
The General overview tab consists of:
- Monthly processed events (current + 3 months back)
- Cumulative events for specified time period (default is last 12 months, can be adjusted in the account settings)
- Data storage (current usage of IMF)
The Communication tab consists of:
- Emails enqueued on average per month
- SMS sent on average per month
- Notifications sent on average per month
- WhatsApp messages sent on average per month
- Webhooks sent on average per month
- Ad audiences events processed on average per month
- The Communication data are based on real actions performed in Bloomreach Engagement and do not take into account the mapping of campaign events in Project settings, where no or different event can be tracked instead of the campaign event.
- Data shown in Communications are based on
campaign_actionsprocessed within the months. It will not take the deletion or expiration of events into account, which means data of the corresponding events will still be shown in the Communications Dashboard.
The Personalisation tab consists of:
- Web layers shown on average per month
- In-app messages shown on average per month
- Experiments shown on average per month
- Recommendations served on average per month (including request for recommendation without tracking the serve event, e.g. email previews)
The Data breakdown tab consists of:
- Monthly processed events: details of monthly processed events with breakdown to event types
- Outgoing communication: details of monthly processed campaign events with breakdown to action type and status.
- Data storage: Usage of Maximum event storage - MES last 12 months
Both breakdowns include an option to see up to 12 months history (keep in mind the data are collected at minimum from release of this feature) and downloading the data into CSV.
The Other Allowances tab contains:
- GiB of data processed on average per month
- Catalogs rows processed on average per month
- Rows exported on average per month
- Active prediction models on average per month
- Tracked events
- Imported events
Updated about 1 month ago