Account-Level Dashboards are designed with your needs in mind. If you're managing several projects from one account that cater to diverse markets, countries, or brands, you'll find these dashboards particularly useful.
They provide a unified analytical view and allow you to track the performance of your channels and campaigns seamlessly across all your projects from your account. This feature streamlines your monitoring process, keeping your project management efficient and your analysis effective.
Account-Level Dashboards are built on top of the regular Engagement features:
You can see the preview of Account-Level Dashboards when you go to
Administration > Projects > + Create new and click the
Enable roll-up project button.
How to Enable the Feature
You can contact your Customer Success Manager to enable Account-Level Dashboards. This feature requires a manual setup and the toggle button provides you with its overview.
- These out-of-the-box dashboards require a specific data structure. Please check this Google sheet describing that structure.
- You need to have the EBQ enabled
Number of projects
- There is no hard limits. However, Big Query (EBQ) has a hard limit of 1000 views for querying - so we highly recommend using this feature if you have dozens of projects - hundreds at maximum.
- Data from your chosen projects are sent regularly to EBQ.
- This EBQ is connected back to one of your projects, where the account-level dashboard will live.
- Since the EBQ is connected with Engagement, we can create SQL reports and make queries in the EBQ, which serves as "one big storage." Please take a look at the picture below.
Many SQL reports are created and put into three different Account-level dashboards.
Email channel Dashboard
SMS channel Dashboard
The three above-mentioned templates are created by our partner Voxwise. You can adjust the scripts yourself. However, we highly recommend talking and getting help from our partner, Voxwise. Contact our Support so that we can connect you. All SQL reports are editable however you want.
This feature is recommended for use cases where the you don't need to change the report frequently.
- SQL reports are not supported in email sharing.
- SQL reports need to be refreshed to be visible in the Shared dashboard via link (if the report is not refreshed in-app, the data are not loaded in the shared one).
Updated 6 days ago