For everyone who has completed the Engagement Basics section.
Are you a specialist who needs to use only specific parts of the platform?
Choose the learning path that suits the needs of your role.
Are you a generalist or an aspiring power user?
Aim to go through all of the Learning paths to learn how to use the platform to its full potential.
Choose a learning path(s) that matches your role and responsibilities in the company and start using the relevant area of the Engagement tool.
|Path||Learn about||Suitable for|
|Administration: Path||- Your project's settings|
- Essential security practices
|- Platform administrators|
- Account admins
- Project leads and managers
|Analytics: Path||- Analytical data units|
- Use of Engagement's analytical tools
|- Data analysts|
- Data architects/ scientists
|Email Marketing: Path||- Creating an email campaign|
- Leveraging your email marketing strategy and increasing revenue generated by email
|- Email marketers|
- Automation specialists
- Campaign/ Communications specialists
|Web & App Personalization: Path||- Using Web & App tools (web layers, push notifications, product recommendations...)|
- Enhancing your campaigns & strategy
|- Digital teams, Merchandisers, Marketers|
- Web designers
- Website A/B testers
- Conversion managers, assistants
- Ecommerce professionals
|Mobile Messaging: Path||- Creating SMS & MMS campaign|
- Other messaging and campaign integrations
|- Mobile marketers|
- SMS marketers
- User acquisition managers
|Ad Optimization: Path||- Facebook/Instagram & Google remarketing ads|
- Lead & Other application ads
|- Digital marketers|
- Ad campaigns managers
- Advertising directors/ executives
|AI & ML Tools: Path||- Predictions|
- AI-based recommendations
|- Anyone interested in learning about our advanced artificial intelligence and maching learning tools|
|Developers: Path||- The integration process|
- Data imports/exports
- 3rd party & custom integrations
|- FE developers|
- Head of IT
- QA/ SW tester
Updated about 2 months ago