The Visual Builder enables you to choose from four native templates. Each template includes a unique set of elements that can be combined to achieve your desired result. They also vary in size and screen space usage.
- Title: A single line header for your In-App Message, with customizable font size and colour.
- Text: A customizable block of text that can span multiple lines, with adjustable font size and color.
- Image: You can include an image in all templates except Alert. The image will be cropped and/or stretched based on the chosen template.
- Buttons: You can include upto two CTA buttons. These buttons takes the user to a web page in their browser (URL) or to a specific page in the app (deep link) when clicked. The text, text colour, and button colour are customizable.
- Style: You can also declare limited CSS styling for the template, including background colour and x-close-colour for the In App close icon.
- Alert: Includes Title, Text, and Buttons.
- Slide-in: Includes Title, Text, Image (left/right), Buttons, and Style. The image is stretched top to bottom, maintaining aspect ratio (cropped left and right, centered).
- Modal: Includes Title, Text, Image, Buttons, and Style. The image is stretched horizontally, maintaining aspect ratio, and cropped and centered vertically when the modal's total height reaches 80% of the screen height.
- Fullscreen: Includes Title, Text, Image, Buttons, and Style. The image is stretched horizontally, maintaining aspect ratio, and cropped and centered vertically.
- Custom fonts are not supported.
- Using images with a resolution higher than full HD (1920x1080 pixels) is not recommended due to potential rendering timeouts and increased traffic consumption.
- PNG is the preferred image format.
- We recommend keeping the combined character count of the Title and Text under 500.
- Alert messages on iOS include a default cancellation button. To change it, you will need to overwrite the default SDK implementation of InAppMessageAlertView.swift.
Did this article help you?
Please provide your feedback. We would like to know if our help center is effective in solving your queries. You can also leave comments and suggestions on how we can make our help articles better. You can also suggest topics you’d like us to cover.
Updated 29 days ago