When you change your contact number or lose/misplace your device, the two-factor authentication (2FA) needs to be reset to access the platform. Follow the steps to request 2FA reset:
- Submit a 2FA reset request to support yourself or through your colleague using official support contact channels.
- In both cases, support verifies the authenticity of the request. Support sends an email to the email address used with the user account that needs 2FA to confirm the request.
- Reply to the support email and confirm that the 2FA request is valid.
- Upon receiving the confirmation, support proceeds with 2FA reset for that account.
- After the reset is complete, you can choose and set up an alternative 2FA method and log in to the platform.
Did this article help you?
Please provide your feedback. We would like to know if our help center is effective in solving your queries. You can also leave comments and suggestions on how we can make our help articles better. You can also suggest topics you’d like us to cover.
Updated 3 months ago