The ptype is set to a category but either the cat field, "cat_id" field or both are missing.
- Reach out to Bloomreach Support for a list of URLs with Category Page View pixels where the "cat" and "cat_id" fields are empty.
- Go to that URL, a Category Page View pixel is generated. Verify if the "cat" and "cat_id" fields are empty manually.
- For missing "cat_id" additionally, check for the ptype as well. If the ptype is not set to category, set it to the correct ptype as well (or fix the pagetype in SUC if the SUC pagetype is incorrect)
- This page is actually not a category page, and therefore should not have a "cat" and/or "cat_id". It is possible that the pixel ptype variable is not classified as a category but SUC has classified its SUC page_type as category.
- It is a category page with missing "cat" and "cat_id" fields.
Once you have debugged the issue, download the examples from the Simple Pixel tool and fix the pixel implementation. Reach out to the Bloomreach Support team on how to download the examples on the tool.
Did this article help you?
Please provide your feedback. We would like to know if our help center is effective in solving your queries. You can also leave comments and suggestions on how we can make our help articles better. You can also suggest topics you’d like us to cover.
Updated 2 months ago