- Reach out to Bloomreach Support for a list of URLs where “etype” is not set to click-add.
- Go to that URL. It is usually a product URL.
- Add the product on the page to the cart. An Add to Cart event is generated.
- Verify the event to check if the “etype” is click-add.
- Bloomreach’s Pixel Checker Chrome extension also flags this pixel issue since “etype” is a required field for Add to Cart event.
- The pixel implementation is capturing another “etype” for this field such as click or submit.
- The pixel implementation is not capturing the “etype” of the event at all.
Once you have debugged the issue, reproduce the issue and using the Simple Pixel tool, fix the pixel implementation. Reach out to the Bloomreach Support team if you have any questions and are not able to solve the issue.
Updated 8 days ago