With the widget rules applied, you can change the widget type i.e., the algorithm type. By changing the widget type you can easily reuse existing widgets.
- Go to Pathways and Recommendations > Widget Configurator.
- Select the widget you wish to modify and select the Manage button.
- Click Widget Global Settings > Edit Rule.
- Go to the Primary Algorithm and select an option from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Secondary Algorithm for the changed Primary algorithm by selecting from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
Refer the table to understand how to select the secondary algorithm and what combinations work:
|Primary Algorithm||Can be Switched To||Allowed Secondary |
|Frequently Bought Together||Frequently Viewed Together, |
|Frequently Viewed Together, |
|Frequently Viewed Together||Frequently Bought Together |
|Similar Products||Frequently Bought Together, Frequently Viewed Together||None|
Visit this article to learn about the available widget algorithms.
Updated 6 days ago