Catalog Management allows you to view, manage, diagnose, and explore the data across all the Catalogs in your account. This feature consists of a suite of tools that covers the entire experience of managing the data integration process in a self-service manner, from the very beginning of feeding data into a Discovery catalog all the way through configuring and verifying the data in our Search and Suggest APIs.
Here are some examples of how you can use this feature:
- View all Catalogs, including their usage data such as counts and sizes
- View feed data as sent from the source system for debugging
- Choose different configurations for data attributes in Search and Suggest APIs
- Perform common management operations like copying and promoting configurations between Catalogs as well as changing common settings
- View the current and historical job history for modifications to the Catalog
- Search and explore data in the Catalog and see the corresponding Search and Suggest API calls at the same time
Note: The Catalog Management feature will supersede and deprecate existing DevStudio functionality related to Catalog data such as Feed Status, API Explorer, and Catalogs.
Use the following guides to understand how this feature works:
- Understanding Feed & Configuring Attributes: This guide walks you through the process of understanding your feed, customizing attributes, and exploring the catalog data using the Catalog Management feature.
- Promoting Changes & Viewing Jobs: This guide walks you through the process of promoting your configurations, copying configurations from another environment, updating the index, and viewing jobs using the Catalog Management feature.
- Exploring Catalog Data & Customizing API: This guide illustrates the process of exploring and customizing our APIs as per your needs.
Please note that only the customers using API-based Data Delivery will be able to view feed data in Catalog Management.
Live customers: Live Search customers can request access starting in Q4 2022.
Integrating customers: Integrating Search customers will have default access starting 2022 Q4.
This feature will be enabled by default for all customers in 2023 Q1.
Catalog Management does not currently support Content Catalogs. This support will come in early 2023.
Updated 6 months ago