Attribute mapping and configuration changes.
To investigate the issue and the reason, follow the steps below:
- Contact your technical team to get the following information:
- The feed name of the attribute
- Will it be included in the full and delta feeds?
- The names of the fields in the feed.
- Are you going to filter results based on the new attribute?/ Is it a facet?
- Do you need it back in the docs section of the API response for display purposes?
- Should it be searchable?
- Is it single valued or multi valued field? If multivalued, how are values separated? (Comma, semicolon, etc.)
- Is it a string or number data type?
- When will it be available in the test feed so that we can add it on our test environment? If everything looks good on test env, we will promote it to production
- Raise a ticket on the Bloomreach Support Portal.
Did this article help you?
Please provide your feedback. We would like to know if our help center is effective in solving your queries. You can also leave comments and suggestions on how we can make our help articles better. You can also suggest topics you’d like us to cover.
Updated 10 months ago