AB Testing Reports not Showing Data
A/B testing reports displaying "0" for all metrics.
To investigate the issue and the reason, follow the steps below:
- Contact your technical team to check if "_br_uid_2" parameter is sent in API calls.
- Check if that UID in cookie2 value in pixel is matching with corresponding "_br_uid_2" value in the API call.
- Check if there are any pixel issues on the site.
- Contact your technical team to fix all the pixel alerts on the pixel monitor.
- If the issue still persists, raise a ticket on the Bloomreach Support Portal for more queries.
Did this article help you?
Please provide your feedback. We would like to know if our help center is effective in solving your queries. You can also leave comments and suggestions on how we can make our help articles better. You can also suggest topics you’d like us to cover.
Updated 4 months ago