Category Ranking Rule Issue
Any product ranking issue in a category.
To investigate the issue and the reason, follow the steps below:
- Check if the rule is created correctly in the dashboard.
- Check if there are any external influences/global rules affecting the query.
- Check if there are any scheduling in the rule.
- If there are no category rules, check the ranking diagnostics tab, look at the performance scores if they are in descending order. There is no inherent platform issue with the category ranking results as products are being displayed according to tracked analytics data.
- If the results are displayed in performance order and you still believe there to be an issue, check your pixel on the website for this category, and the pixel monitor in the dashboard.
- If products are not showing at all, ensure that they are in fact allocated to that category in your product feed, you can check with your internal teams to confirm this.
- Contact your technical team for the API call to check if the API response matches the dashboard ranking rule.
a. If yes, advise your technical team to investigate further.
b. If no, raise a ticket on the Bloomreach Support Portal with the API call.
Did this article help you?
Please provide your feedback. We would like to know if our help center is effective in solving your queries. You can also leave comments and suggestions on how we can make our help articles better. You can also suggest topics you’d like us to cover.
Updated 4 months ago