Here's what we did before starting this milestone
- Together, we defined a detailed scope of the integration project.
Are you integrating only Insights features?
This milestone is recommended for Insights-only integrations, not required. Your Bloomreach representative can help you decide if this milestone is necessary for you.
All Bloomreach SEO and full Bloomreach Search and Merchandising integrations require this milestone.
In this part of the integration process, you generate and deliver your feeds:
- Daily generation and delivery of your product/content feed is a required ongoing step.
- You can choose to supplement your full product/content feed by delivering a delta feed.
|What you do
|What you and Bloomreach do together
|- You generate your product feed from your product catalog.
- Optional: You generate a delta feed.
- Deliver your feeds via API or XML/TSV
|- We set up your delivery location and provide you with authentication credentials.
- We help you determine if you need to supplement your full product feed with a delta feed.
The contents of your product or content catalog constitute your feed. Your feed data provides critical information that Bloomreach technology needs to act on your content. You can deliver your feed via our Catalog Management APIs.
It's important that you include all of your products or content when you generate your feed. If your product or content doesn't exist in your feed, then Bloomreach cannot act on it.
Updated 3 months ago