Frequently Asked Questions
- How does error handling work for brSEO APIs? — Describes how to handle errors during thematic page loads and widget loads.
- What are SEO strategies and best practices? — Provides best practice recommendations to maximize the SEO value of your site's thematic pages and widgets for related searches and related products.
- How does percent encoding work?— Explains how you can percent encode parameter values.
- Why does Bloomreach need my product feed? — Explains the value of the product feed and why we require that you send it to Bloomreach.
- What are referring URLs or pages? — Explains what is a referring page or URL and how to use the ref_url parameter in API requests.
- How do I implement Category Facets? — Explains how category facets can be implements for different use cases.
- How is caching handled by Bloomreach Search and Merchandising? — Explains how the caching affects different aspects of Bloomreach solutions such as autosuggest, product, content and category search.
- How to implement local store support with Bloomreach search? — Explains how to implement availability of stock in various stores.
- How do I implement muti-language support on my site with Bloomreach? — Explains what you need to implement different languages if your site supports multiple languages.
- What is multi-view catalog and how do I implement it? — Explains the concept of multi-view catalogs and how to implement it during your integration.