The API needs just these items:
- Search parameters encoded in a URL
- Callback function defined to provide a list of results and available filters
- Changes the URL without having to load a new page by using the HTML5 History API to connect the Autosuggest Module with the Search Module.
- Replaces the previous content with Bloomreach search results by rendering the results to a new element on the page with the callback function.
What are you interested in today?
- Search dependencies provides a list of items you need for a client-side search integration, and includes sample code for search page footers.
- Search client-side configuration describes the parameters in the searchConfig file, which holds your configuration information for client-side search integrations.
- Structuring a search page provides sample code for use cases that install the search plugin and configure how to render products, filters, and sorts.
- Configuring your site's user experience provides sample code for use cases that you might choose to configure for usability and general user experience.
- Sample CSS for search provides a sample CSS for your Search plugin.