Some of the frequently asked questions about NFRs and SLAs are as follows:
- How fast is the Bloomreach API?
- How do I ensure that Bloomreach is not a performance bottleneck?
- What is the SLA for Delivery/Management API?
- Can I load or stress test API endpoints?
- Can I perform security scan or penetration testing of Bloomreach offerings?
- What are the planned Downtimes?
- When is the Bloomreach server updated?
- What are the performance best practices according to Bloomreach?
The possible reasons, checks and solutions for the above queries are as follows:
- It is strongly recommended not to security scan or performance test third party APIs or endpoints (these are ones that are not created or served by your own infrastructure). The third party APIs and endpoints are generally covered by SLAs which involves legal obligations concerned with such tests (DoS attack, hacking attempts, blocking of blacklisting of IPs or User Accounts)
- It is strongly recommended that you always check with Bloomreach Support before planning such activities to avoid unexpected complications. There is a possibility to run such tests under the control and supervision of Bloomreach Specialists.
- You can check the availability SLAs in the legal contract of your engagement (You can also check the generic SLAs on our website)
- Check the VUE store front end performance and best practices on the website.
- If you find the configurations too complex or too many nodes in the API endpoint, it may lead to slower performance than expected. For more information, refer to the Performance Best Practices for Content Modeling on our documentation site. Reach out to your Bloomreach Contact for the latest best practices or debugging a performance issue (through HST page diagnostics).
- Content SaaS performance NFR: Bloomreach does not offer SLA guarantees for performance of the delivery APIs since this is determined by usage patterns to some extent. For performance metrics, click here.
For more information, refer to the following:
- Content SaaS SLA
- Service Status
- Content SaaS Performance Review
- HST Page Diagnostics
- SPA Integration Best Practices
- Techniques for Improving Site Performance
- VUE Storefront Best Practices
- VUE Strorefront Bloomreach Integration
Did this article help you?
Please provide your feedback. We would like to know if our help center is effective in solving your queries. You can also leave comments and suggestions on how we can make our help articles better. You can also suggest topics you’d like us to cover.
Updated about 1 year ago