This is a homepage for all your Content SaaS documentation needs and it will guide you through the highlights of our documentation. To make the most of your experience on our documentation website, we have divided our documentation into thematic categories.
What is Content SaaS?
We have a dedicated page that provides a high-level overview of our Content SaaS product. To enhance Content SaaS, we offer an overview of integration possibilities with our Engagement and Discovery products. Interested in our brXM product as well? We have a comparison Content SaaS vs brXM page ready for you. To keep up with our latest updates, releases, and highlights take a look at our Release Notes.
To make integrating Bloomreach Content into your life easier, we offer comprehensive user guides which show you how to use all aspects of the Content SaaS product practically. Our Overview of Content Apps will guide you through our main features.
Get Started Developer Materials
We offer a compilation of materials to help you get started with our Content SaaS product as a developer. Check out the pathways below to guide you through the first steps:
- To get you up and running, we’ve developed a set of Milestones that show you how to Get Started with Bloomreach Content.
- Try out the Milestones and other features in our Public Developer Environment with our publicly shared credentials.
- To get a beginner-level overview of our product, take a look at the About Bloomreach Content page.
- For hands-on beginner guides to common development tasks, follow our Tutorials.
- Are you experiencing any issues or would like to learn from fellow developers? Here’s our Content Developer Community!
Advanced Developer Materials
For more in-depth information, we’d like to point you to pages with well-rounded overviews of our application:
- A comprehensive outline of our high-level architecture.
- An overview of the fundamental concepts that underpin Bloomreach Content and are used throughout the developer documentation.
- A guide to developing content types for your sites using the Content Type Editor.
- Understand the background of our Site Configuration Model to acquaint yourself with the different model entities and how they relate to each other.
Bloomreach provides several options for integrations to enhance your experience with our product:
- Enhance your commerce performance and explore new development possibilities with out-of-the-box pages and components using our Storefront Integrations.
- Take a look at our Integrations Library to integrate your apps into the UI of Content SaaS using predefined extension points. Follow our Integrations Guides and Tutorials for more information.
- Our brX GraphQL Service documentation guides you through creating and managing consistent API across different clients and platforms. For further integration with our Discovery product, check out the brX Discovery Connector Configuration page.
- Check out the SDKs we support to ease your integration experience.
API Reference Documentation
Our API reference documentation supplies comprehensive materials for understanding the basics of our API:
- A general introduction to Bloomreach Content API Reference to get you started.
- Get acquainted with the types of APIs we offer - Delivery API which provides end-points that can be used by frontend integrations and Management APIs (Site and Content Type) for configuring Bloomreach Content environments.
- Make use of our Content Management API to to get, create and update a single document, page or resource bundle at a time, our Folder Management API, as well as our Content Batch Import and Content Batch Export APIs.
- Make sure to view our API Authorization Token page - you will need this to access our Public Developer Environment . In this environment, you can try out our application first-hand and learn how to read and/or write access to management APIs.
Updated 7 months ago