Welcome to the Bloomreach Content homepage! Here you can find a host of self-help resources and articles that provide an overview of how Content works.
- If you're just getting started with Content, take a look at our What is Bloomreach Content? introductory article. It includes an overview of integration possibilities with our Engagement and Discovery products.
- Interested in our brXM (PaaS & on-premise) product as well? Take a look at our comparison Content SaaS vs brXM page.
- To keep up with our latest updates, releases, and highlights take a look at our Release Notes.
Sign up for the Free Content Crash Course to get a high-level overview of the Bloomreach Content solution in under 25 minutes. During this course, you will learn about the product features and capabilities and be guided through the application interface and tools.
To make integrating Bloomreach Content into your life easier, we offer comprehensive user guides which show you how to use all aspects of the Content product practically. Our Overview of Content Apps will guide you through our main features.
We offer a compilation of materials to help you get started with our Content product as a developer. Check out the pathways below to guide you through the first steps:
- To get you up and running, we’ve developed a set of Milestones that show you how to Get Started with Bloomreach Content.
- Try out the Milestones and other features in our Public Developer Environment with our publicly shared credentials.
- To get an overview of developing using our product, take a look at the Developer Experience page.
- For hands-on beginner guides to common development tasks, follow our Tutorials.
- Are you experiencing any issues or would like to learn from fellow developers? Here’s our Content Developer Community!
For more in-depth information, we’d like to point you to pages with well-rounded overviews of our application:
- A comprehensive outline of our high-level architecture.
- The fundamental content modelling concepts and site development concepts that underpin Bloomreach Content and are used throughout the developer documentation.
- A guide to developing content types for your sites using the Content Type Editor.
- Understand the background of our Site Configuration Model to acquaint yourself with the different model entities and how they relate to each other.
Bloomreach provides several options for integrations to enhance your experience with our product:
- Enhance your commerce performance and explore new development possibilities with out-of-the-box pages and components using our Storefront Integrations.
- Take a look at our Integrations Library to integrate your apps into the UI of Content using predefined extension points.
- Our brX GraphQL Service documentation guides you through creating and managing consistent API across different clients and platforms. For further integration with our Discovery product, check out the brX Discovery Connector Configuration page.
- Check out the SDKs we support to ease your integration experience.
Our API reference documentation supplies comprehensive materials for understanding the basics of our API:
- A general introduction to Bloomreach Content API Reference to get you started.
- Get acquainted with the types of APIs we offer - Delivery API which provides end-points that can be used by frontend integrations and Management APIs (Site and Content Type) for configuring Bloomreach Content environments.
- Make use of our Content Management API to to get, create and update a single document, page or resource bundle at a time, our Folder Management API, as well as our Content Batch Import and Content Batch Export APIs.
- Make sure to view our API Authorization Token page - you will need this to access our Public Developer Environment . In this environment, you can try out our application first-hand and learn how to read and/or write access to management APIs.
Updated 3 months ago