The Management APIs enable site developers to configure their Bloomreach Content environments. The following Management APIs are currently available:
- Site API - Enables developers to manage channel configurations through a set of endpoints for operations on channels, layouts, components, routes, and menus. These resources enable a developer to compose content into the larger structures of pages and complete sites.
- Content Type API - Enables developers to manage content types in a running Bloomreach Content environment. A single endpoint is provided, via which a project’s content types can be created and updated. These resources create the structure of content that will be managed by site authors and editors.
- Content API - Enables developers to manage individual documents and pages to create or update content. This is a complement to the content editor GUI provided by the product for site authors and editors to support automated content workflows.
- Folder API - Enables developers to create, move, and delete folders for content, or to set metadata such as the locale or allowed document types. This endpoint also supports listing folder contents, to enable scripting more advanced data transformation use cases in combination with the Content Management API.
- Content Batch Import API and Content Batch Export API - These APIs allow developers to import and export large quantities of content (documents and pages) using an asynchronous batch style API. These APIs are most useful for migrating from another system and for copying test data from a production system in a multi-stage continuous deployment process.
- Project Management API - This API enables Bloomreach Content developers to manage projects in a running Bloomreach Content environment. A single REST endpoint is provided, via which project operations such as create, update, get, delete, rebase, and merge can be performed. The Project Management API enables project operations mostly related to automation of project workflows. These operations only work in the context of developer projects.
- Content Integrations Management API - Enables Bloomreach Content developers to manage UI extensions in a running Bloomreach Content environment.
Management APIs require a valid authorization token:
Management APIs that work with individual resources follow the same pattern for conflict prevention: