The Folder Management API is a protected management API and requires authorization using a token. See API Authorization for instructions on how to obtain and use a token.
When updating an existing resource, you must include the entire resource, including all its existing unchanged properties. It's not possible to update only a subset of properties. Read more about how to handle updates and conflict prevention.
- Delivery API 1.0 Settings Operations
- Delivery API 2.0 Settings Operations
- Open API Specification (JSON) (Open in Swagger)
To aid developers in working with the Folder Management API, the following tools and resources are provided:
Import the Folder Management API collection and try the endpoints in Postman. The collection includes several examples of how the endpoints can be used.
The only thing needed to use the Postman collection is to set up the environment variables:
- brxHost: the URL of your Bloomreach Content environment
- x-auth-token: the Authentication token