Links the given source and target content as translations of each other.
This operations runs asynchronously. For the given source and target content:
- Source and target content must be in the same translation group
- Source and target content paths must be under the folder '/content/documents'
- Source and target content must have the same content type
- The layout and the components of the source content must exist in target content's channel (for pages)
- Source and target content must not have any existing translations in each other's channel (content can have maximum 1 translation in a channel)
The operation will fail if the source or target content already has a translation in each other's channel. The existing translations can be overridden via parameter.