Package Workflow Process Management with Separate Authoring and Delivery Distributions
Package Workflow Process Management with separate distributions for the authoring and delivery applications.
BloomReach Experience Manager's system architecture supports a deployment model in which the authoring application runs in its own container, separately from the delivery application. This requires creating separate authoring and delivery distributions from the implementation project. This pages provides additional instructions for adding Workflow Process Management to these distributions.
- Create separate distributions for the authoring and delivery applications.
- In platform/pom.xml, add the following dependency:
<dependency> <groupId>com.onehippo.cms7</groupId> <artifactId>hippo-addon-wpm-platform-dependencies</artifactId> <type>pom</type> </dependency>
- In src/main/assembly/webapps-without-cms-component.xml, add the following after the </files> closing element:
<dependencySets> <dependencySet> <useProjectArtifact>false</useProjectArtifact> <outputDirectory>webapps</outputDirectory> <outputFileNameMapping>bpm.war</outputFileNameMapping> <scope>provided</scope> <includes> <include>com.onehippo.cms7:hippo-addon-wpm-camunda:war</include> </includes> </dependencySet> </dependencySets>
- Build and package using Maven as described at the bottom of Create Separate Distributions for the Authoring and Delivery Applications.
- Deploy as described in Deploy the Authoring and Delivery Web Applications Separately.