Translations Add-On Release Notes
Released: 26 April 2018
- Support to translate a document's name using the <document><name> element of the incoming XML (see here).
- When activating a translations dashboard, refresh the list automatically.
- Fix for a last compound deletion in a multiple field in a source document, that is not reflected in the translated document.
Released: 22 February 2018
- Fix to read the imported document node name from "name" attribute of the received XML, instead of "title".
Released: 21 February 2018
- Support sending and receiving non-String fields.
- Add attributes "documentId", "name", "path", "translationId" and "translationLocale" to the sent XML, see the connectors page.
- In the translation request dashboard, add navigation links to the documents involved.
- In the translations request dialog, automatically select all checkboxes of target languages.
- In the environment specific configuration, support also the connector "className" configuration.
- Fix for Livewords callback handler not supporting environment specific configuration.
- Fix for not picking up incoming translation events in a clustered environment with separate site + repository webapp.
Released: 22 December 2017
- For services, most notable the connector, added the possibility for environment specific repository configuration. See section Environment specific connector configurations.
Released: 12 October 2017
- Refactored release 1.03.
- no more ActiveMQ layer involved
- translation requests are saved no longer on the document but separately in the repository in a jobstore at /translationsaddon:jobs
See also the upgrade documentation.
- Optionally, make translation requests available from the advanced search addon.
- An optional perspective with a dashboard showing translation requests in the repository.
- Many UX improvements.
- Added translation history of a document to the translation dialogue.