Feb 11, 2019
- Search queries that had the form (number) (measurement) (eg: "2 ton," "3 gallon") started returning zero results. Our Engineering team identified that this problem manifested from a release that was pushed on Jan 23, 2019. The bug caused corner case queries with measurements and no product type to be a malformed query. This passed our QA in the last release because it was a corner case class of queries. The bug was fixed so as to corrected the malformed query (empty string for product) and an OOB release was pushed to production on Feb 2, 2019. To prevent this from happening in the future, we are adding a class of queries in our QA to check for metric keywords.
- A fix was made to a store search bug on a specific customer, where products were being returned in select stores where they shouldn't have been. Our Engineering team debugged and implemented the fix so store search is now returning the correct results for a given store.
- A customer requested "X-BR-Response-Time" information to be shown in the API response header. We have added "X-BR-Response-Time" in the "Access-Control-Allow-Headers" response header.
- We have added the ability to support "-" in thematic API requests.
An OOB release was made on Feb 11, 2019; the following are changes that went out with the release:
We support some characters for foreign languages but not all characters for foreign languages in our dashboard. We support characters like é, à, è, ù, ë, ï, ü but not â, ê, î, ô, û (they are saved as ? in our dashboard). We have fixed this in this release and have ensured that as a result of this, we now fully support the Polish language in the dashboard.
- For more information on languages that BloomReach supports, see Multi-language site integration.
The scrolling functionality in our Preview feature broke in the newest version of Chrome (v72). We have made fixes to this so users with the updated version of Chrome can utilize the scrolling functionality in Preview.
We have improved our ability to scale across sites and categories for our customers in the BloomReach dashboard.