BloomReach Experience Manager V13.0.2 Release Notes
April 26th, 2019
The new maintenance release 13.0.2 is available for general use for our customers and partners. This release includes bug fixes and improvements in core, enterprise and plugin artifacts.
The new versions of these module artifacts have been made available earlier and are now bundled up in this maintenance release. If your project uses such newer artifact versions via project pom overrides, please remove them before starting the upgrade procedure.
We encourage all projects to remain on the regular maintenance release. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a maintenance release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
We have found an issue with the enterprise-licensed Replication Add-on of Bloomreach Experience Manager, which makes it work less reliably in versions 13.0 and 13.1 than it used to in previous versions. While we are working on fixing this issue, we recommend users of this add-on not to upgrade to version 13 yet. We expect to have this issue fixed in version 13.2.
Hippo Addon Channel Manager - Version 13.0.2
- [ CHANNELMGR-2323 ] - Create content panel shows infinite progress bar trying to create a document with unknown validator
Hippo Addon CRISP - Version 13.0.2
- [ CRISP-82 ] - Upgrade Spring Security Version
CMS - Version 13.0.2
- [ CMS-11813 ] - [Backport to 13.0.2] Do not show language dropdown in login screen if there is only one option
Repository - Version 13.0.2
- [ CMS-11834 ] - javax.activation jar appearing in CMS due to Tika upgrade
Hippo Site Toolkit - Version 13.0.2
- [ HSTTWO-4571 ] - Fix for page model working with WPM projects was reverted