Content Release 20211006
We are constantly making improvements to Bloomreach Content. This release contains several new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
This release will be rolled out to customer environments in the next weeks.
🎉 New Features
- Content Type Management API
The new Content Type Management API enables brX developers to manage content types through a set of REST endpoints for operations on content types and their field definitions.
- Instant preview in the Experience manager
The page preview in the Experience manager now instantly reflects changes made in the right side editing panel without clicking the Save button first. This eliminates having to save changes just to update the preview, improving usability for editors and reducing version clutter created by unnecessary save actions.
- UI performance improvements
Performance of the brX navigation UI has improved significantly in this release due to the implementation of lazy loading for all brX applications.
- Segment-based personalization for page-specific components
In addition to shared components, page-specific components can now also be personalized based on segments used in Bloomreach Engagement email campaigns.
- Development project with document type changes indicator
A development project that has document type changes associated with it is now explicitly labeled as such.
- Adding a new Experience page while a campaign is running no longer results in an error.
- Clicking on the Properties tab in the right side editing panel for a page-specific component no longer erroneously closes the entire panel.