Content - Headless Experience Manager Release 20211229
We are constantly making improvements to Bloomreach Content - Headless Experience Manager. This release contains one new feature and several improvements and bug fixes.
This release will be rolled out to customer environments in the next weeks.
🎉 New Features
- It is now possible to enable or disable a content type through the Content Type Management API.
- Channels in the Experience manager's channel overview are now sorted alphabetically.
- Improved UX when copying a variant of a personalized component in the Experience manager.
- The active session timeout has been increased from 30 to 60 minutes.
- Editing a page-specific component on a copied page no longer results in the original page being saved instead of the copy in some scenarios.
- Custom channel region images uploaded in the Content application are now properly displayed.