Content - Headless Experience Manager Release 20211215
We are constantly making improvements to Bloomreach Content - Headless Experience Manager. This release contains several improvements and bug fixes.
This release will be rolled out to customer environments in the next weeks.
- The value and default value specified for an HTML field in the Content Type Management API now go through the same HTML cleaning process as used by the Document Type Editor GUI.
- The segment selection for a personalized component is now consistently maintained between the page preview and the component configuration editor in the right-side panel, including when opening and closing the right-side panel and when selecting a different Alter Ego.
- The segment picker in the Experience manager application now shows a progress indicator while loading for an improved user experience.
- This release incorporates all required updates to fix the recently discovered Log4j vulnerabilities.
- API authentication tokens are no longer mistakenly removed before their expiration date in some internal exception handling scenarios.
- Adding more than one product or category in the Product Highlight or Category Highlight component using the commercetools connector no longer results in an error message.