Content Release 20210811
We are constantly making improvements to brX Content. This release contains several improvements and bug fixes.
This release will be rolled out to customer environments in the next weeks.
- Improved user experience due to more efficient reloading of the page preview when saving content in the content editor for a page-specific component.
- The Delivery API's Pages endpoint now always serializes referenced images and assets in the response, even if they are at a deeper reference level than the configured maximum.
- The Merge dialog for regular (i.e. non-development) projects no longer contains an empty section for document type changes.
- Document instances of document types under development within a development project can no longer be copied outside that project's context.
- It's no longer possible to select a non-image asset in the image component.