Content Release 20210728
We are constantly making improvements to Bloomreach Content. This release contains several improvements and bug fixes.
This release will be rolled out to customer environments in the next weeks.
- The Banner gallery and Banner CTA components in the Reference SPA have been converted to page-specific components.
- Improved button labels in Create page and Create content dialogs in the Experience manager.
- The brX UI has been updated with the current Bloomreach branding.
- Dynamic dropdowns in a document in a project context now show the published resource bundle key-value pairs.
- Saving a document after editing in the Experience manage no longer results in a Page not found error.
- The example REACT_APP_BRXM_ENDPOINT URL in the Reference SPA's .env.dist file now uses the current bloomreach.io domain.
- It's now possible in the visual content editor in the Experience manager to add a single content block to a content block field that is not marked as multiple.
- Content block fields with 'maxitems' configured are now properly handled in the visual content editor in the Experience manager.