Content Release 20210616
We are constantly making improvements to brX Content. This release contains several improvements and bug fixes.
This release will be rolled out to customer environments in the next weeks.
- Styling of Experience page folders and documents in the Content application has been improved.
- Focus is now automatically set on the first form field in the Page campaign 'Create version' and 'Schedule version' forms.
- The Site Management API's Channels endpoint now only returns active developer branches.
- Several improvements were made related to error handling:
- It is now possible to specify a documentRequired property on Routes using the Site Management API in order to indicate whether a URL should have a (primary) document or folder item. If the value is true and the URL does not map to a specific content item, the Page Delivery API returns a 404 page.
- The error handling in the Reference SPA has been completely redesigned to be more robust and serve as a reference implementation.
🐛 Bug Fixes
- When adding a Rich Text Field within a Choice field in the Visual Editor in the Experience manager, the new field is now properly highlighted and focused.