Content Release 20210519
We are constantly making improvements to brX Content. This release contains several improvements and bugfixes. There is one known issue that will be fixed in the next release.
This release will be rolled out to customer environments in the next weeks.
- CKEditor, used to edit rich text content, has been upgraded to version 4.16.
- Authors and developers can now create and restore experience page versions.
- Minor UX improvements in the Content application.
- We fixed several bugs related to the Page Campaigns feature introduced in the previous release:
- The Info and Schedule icons now show the correct tooltip messages when a page is offline.
- Campaign and version related workflow actions are now showing in the activity stream in Home.
- Version filtering glitches in tje Visual Editor sidebar were fixed.
- Primary document and page link now works with dynamic components.
💥 Known issues
- Creating a new channel as 'site-admin' fails.