Content Release 20210421
We are constantly making improvements to brX Content. In this release, we have fixed several bugs and made improvements to the user experience.
This release will be rolled out to customer environments in the next weeks.
- Revamped channel overview in the Experience manager:
- You can now link directly to a channel preview using its URL. For example: https://mybrx.bloomreach.io/cms/experience-manager/brxsaas-preview
- The "Add channel" dialog has been redesigned.
- Custom column selection in the channel list is no longer supported.
- Various minor UI improvements.
- Various document type editor bug fixes.
- Various Sample SPA bug fixes.
- Various development project bug fixes.
- The Site Management API's components endpoint returns a 500 error response code with message "Content type resourcebundle:resourcebundle is not found."