Content Release 20210630
We are constantly making improvements to Bloomreach Content. This release contains one new feature and several improvements and bug fixes.
This release will be rolled out to customer environments in the next weeks.
🎉 New Features
- This release adds a Documents endpoint to the Delivery API, allowing developers to retrieve individual documents by their identifiers.
Use cases for the Documents endpoint include retrieval of documents referenced but not included in the Pages endpoint's response, and retrieval of standalone content outside the content of a page.
- Reference SPA improvements:
- The Maps component now uses a search query in addition to latitude and longitude so that the map is automatically centered on the top result, and now includes different templates to select the map type (map, terrain, hybrid, or satellite).
- Improved error messaging for Product highlight, Banner CTA, Pathways & Recommendations, and Video components.
- Clicking on the brand logo on the product details page in the Reference SPA no longer leads to a 404 error.
- Broken links in the Experience manager sitemap have been fixed.
- A bulk workflow UI glitch in the Search application has been fixed.