Multi-currency is the ability to handle currency normalization to ensure that Bloomreach analytics can show aggregated metrics in a common currency across all sites in an account and provide the Bloomreach Algorithm meaningful signals on conversions that are sensitive to the value of currencies. If your brand is either having multiple sites in different countries, or you display different currencies based on end-user's location, you should consider utilizing this feature.
If your site only has one currency, there will be no change. For customer who is interested in multi-currency, you will be able to have more accurate currency data for Insights Analytics and Ranking Algorithm. It does require 2 simple actions to fully utilize this new capability. 1)Choose an Account Default Currency 2) Configure your pixel to include Currency Type. By completing these 2 steps all different price data from the different currency will be converted/normalized to this default currency as the input signal for our algorithm and all money related metric display in Bloomreach Dashboard.
Please reach out to your CSM if you are interested in this new capability.
Add Currency as the parameter for Pixel. The currency is in the format of 3 digit code:
AED, AFN, ALL, AMD, ANG, AOA, ARS, AUD, AWG, AZN, BAM, BBD, BDT, BGN, BHD, BIF, BMD, BND, BOB, BRL, BSD, BTC,
BTN, BWP, BYN, BZD, CAD, CDF, CHF, CLF, CLP, CNH, CNY, COP, CRC, CUC, CUP, CVE, CZK, DJF, DKK, DOP, DZD, EGP,
ERN, ETB, EUR, FJD, FKP, GBP, GEL, GGP, GHS, GIP, GMD, GNF, GTQ, GYD, HKD, HNL, HRK, HTG, HUF, IDR, ILS, IMP,
INR, IQD, IRR, ISK, JEP, JMD, JOD, JPY, KES, KGS, KHR, KMF, KPW, KRW, KWD, KYD, KZT, LAK, LBP, LKR, LRD, LSL,
LYD, MAD, MDL, MGA, MKD, MMK, MNT, MOP, MRO, MRU, MUR, MVR, MWK, MXN, MYR, MZN, NAD, NGN, NIO, NOK, NPR, NZD,
OMR, PAB, PEN, PGK, PHP, PKR, PLN, PYG, QAR, RON, RSD, RUB, RWF, SAR, SBD, SCR, SDG, SEK, SGD, SHP, SLL, SOS,
SRD, SSP, STD, STN, SVC, SYP, SZL, THB, TJS, TMT, TND, TOP, TRY, TTD, TWD, TZS, UAH, UGX, USD, UYU, UZS, VEF,
VES, VND, VUV, WST, XAF, XAG, XAU, XCD, XDR, XOF, XPD, XPF, XPT, YER, ZAR, ZMW, ZWL
Please review the detailed pixel guide in the following link (in the section of Conversion Page View Tracking)
Account Default Currency Setting:
Please choose one currency as the main currency of the account. All currency data will be converted to this account currency, which will be used for dashboard currency display for all sites. All the normalized/converted currency data will be used as a signal for Bloomreach algorithm. Once the default currency is set it cannot be changed to any other currency.
Feature Release phases
- Support for multi-currency is available across all the components of the Dashboard to normalize the price and aggregated metrics into a common currency.
- Pixel configuration and analytics backend change will be done. Account Default Current Setting is done as well. With these two changes in place, all the currency metric’s “number” will be correct.
- All money related metrics in Dashboard’s Insights will have the correct currency symbol, based on the Account Default Current setting.
- All money related metrics in Merchandising and Organic, the currency symbol might not be correct, but the actual number will be.
- All money related metrics in the dashboard will have the correct currency symbol display.