Bloomreach has many features to help you show your site visitors rich, relevant content. Select a topic to learn about these features and how they work together.
- Search quality — Introduces a collection of articles that describe how Bloomreach Search works, how you can optimize your search quality, and how to troubleshoot search issues.
- Search Recall — Explains what happens when Bloomreach receives a search query, and how Bloomreach runs that query.
- Search Ranking — Breaks down the primary functions of Bloomreach Search, describing how it works overall.
- Curate search results with merchandising tools — Provides guidelines for using merchandising tools to curate search results, especially boost, bury, and synonyms.
- Gain insight for product ranking — Introduces the Ranking Diagnostics tool and how you can use it to determine why certain products are ranked in search results.
- Troubleshooting search quality issues — Discusses common scenarios that you might like to use when optimizing or troubleshooting search experiences on your site.
- Color based image SKU selection
- Partial Search
- Analytics essentials — Explores the most essential elements in analytic views and describes how site visitor actions can effect what you see in these tables and graphs.
- 1:1 Personalized Ranking — Introduces a collection of articles that describe how Bloomreach Search works, how you can optimize your search quality, and how to troubleshoot search issues.