May 6, 2019
- An issue was fixed for a customer that was seeing multiple products locked in the same position and product duplication. This issue is no longer occurring.
OOB Release - Apr 22, 2019
- An issue was fixed for a customer who was seeing undesirable results in auto-correct. This issue has been resolved.
- An issue was fixed for a customer who was not seeing products for certain queries, but should have been. This issue has been resolved.
New Feature: Mult-icurrency support on Insights
We are very excited to inform you that BloomReach is launching an algorithm update for better multi-currency support. If your site only has one currency, there will be no change. For customers who are interested in multi-currency, you will be able to have more accurate currency data for Insights Analytics and Ranking Algorithm. It does require 2 simple actions to fully utilize this new capability. 1) Choose an Account Default Currency 2) Configure your pixel to include Currency Type. By completing these 2 steps all different price data from the different currencies will be converted/normalized to this default currency as the input signal for our algorithm and all money related metric display in BloomReach Insights Dashboard.
Please see the Help Center documentation for more information about this new capability. Please reach out to your CSM if you are interested in this new capability.
- Two issues were fixed for a customer that was seeing a user interface issue when scrolling in the Dashboard. These issues have been resolved.
- An issue was fixed for a customer where category values were not visible when entering a number on the category dropdown on the Activity tracker. This issue has been resolved.
- An issue was fixed for a specific customer where the Dashboard was showing extraneous ATC, CR and RPV =$0.00 values. This issue has been resolved.
- An issue was fixed for a specific customer where attribute values were not loading properly in the RankingEditor. This issue has been resolved.