Smart Analytics Assistant allows you to generate analysis (report, funnel, trend, segmentation) and definition (metrics, aggregate) by asking questions or sending requests in human language.
We want to help you quickly create any analysis and get insights from data without a steep learning curve and hours spent building it.
Getting Started with Smart Analytics Assistant
This feature is in private Beta and is in internal testing.
- Open Smart Assistant by clicking on the Star Icon in the top right corner
- Find the text field and start writing your request
- Click on the Send button or press Enter to send a request
- Once your analysis or definition is created, check the results before making decisions. This is just an experimental feature.
- Provide feedback. We strive for perfection, and your feedback is gold for us. Please, in a best-case scenario, provide feedback for each response by clicking on the Thumb Up icon to send positive feedback or Thumb Down to send negative feedback. Also, try to specify what exactly was wrong or, in the opposite, what was good.
Smart Analytics assistant always tries to provide the best answers and responses possible.
Build reports - "Show me email campaign evaluation with metrics - sent, delivered, open, click, open-rate, and click rate all in last 30 days drilled down by country
Build trends - "Show me the trend of Sessions start event in the last 7 days"
Build metrics - "Create metric defining active users in the last 7 days"
Build segmentation - "Create segmentation based on the number of purchases"
Build aggregate - "Create aggregate defining total spend"
Build expression - "Create an expression defining the time between purchase and the last clicked campaigns
Each conversation is limited to 5 requests.
There is a length limit for each conversation. The limit is based on the number of characters. When the limit is hit, an error occurs.
The assistant can not provide any guidance based on project data - The Assistant can work only with analytics definitions
The assistant can not make any adjustments to the definition, which was created manually
The assistant can not refer to any existing definition or analysis
The assistant can not build Event segmentation
The assistant can not build Flows
The assistant can not build Geo Analysis
The assistant can not build Retention
Updated 1 day ago