Essentials 1.02.07 release notes
February 18, 2015
A new maintenance release has been created for Essentials, version 1.02.07. It includes bugfixes and small improvements. This release is used by the Hippo Project Archetype version 2.00.07. The new version addresses the following issues:
- [ ESSENTIALS-507] - Label in Gallery manager at the wrong place
- [ ESSENTIALS-508] - Robots feature default document has incorrect workflow state
- [ ESSENTIALS-513] - Search icon not shown
- [ ESSENTIALS-515] - Selections plugin fails with NullPointerException and uses deprecated 'valuelist.options'
- [ ESSENTIALS-540] - Backport to 7.9: Beanwriter does not pickup change in document type: single to multiple
- [ ESSENTIALS-551] - [Backport to 7.9] Blog document type uses misconfigured multi-select field.
- [ ESSENTIALS-520] - Downgrade jquery lib to 1.x in 7.9 branch
- [ ESSENTIALS-555] - [Backport 7.9] Make Pageable extensible
- [ ESSENTIALS-445] - Refactor side-effects out of ping service
- [ ESSENTIALS-536] - Java 8 Compatibility for CMS 7.9