7.9.5 Release Notes
December 5, 2014
This maintenance release brings stability to projects upgrading from 7.8 series. Only addition from the previous release is the new repository version that fixes upgrade releated blockers and new plugins. For precise details refer the section Artifacts version of this page. To start a new project follow the trails page.
- [ REPO-1131] - Hardhandle updater does not handle previously namespace-upgraded documents correctly
- [ REPO-1133] - NPE in hard handle updater when called just-in-time
- [ REPO-1135] - Downstream initialize items are not correctly resolved when property hippo:status is missing
- [ ENT-684] - Enterprise forms demo license header issues
- [ ENT-638] - Enterprise Forms 7.9: Values of a checkbox are lost when in a group
- [ EFORMS-8] - [Backport 7.9] - Enterprise Form:Mandatory field inside a conditional group acts as mandatory even if conditional group along with mandatory field is not visible & error is thrown while trying to submit form.
- [ EFORMS-9] - [Backport 7.9] - Enterprise forms: No error is thrown when saving a group template that contains a field having its condition based on another field outside the group
- [ EFORMS-10] - [Enterprise Forms] Saving & closing a reusable group and then editing a form throws an error.
- [ EFORMS-11] - [Backport 7.9] - Enterprise forms: dropdown in cms editor has duplicated items if initial text value is set as a value in the dropdown list
- [ EFORMS-19] - [Backport 7.9] - Enterprise forms: Specifc dates or conditions for date is not effective on site
- [ EFORMS-21] - [Backport 7.9] - Enterprise Forms: Collapsing a group or page in the CMS UI closes the form
- [ EFORMS-22] - [Backport 7.9] - Enterprise Forms: RTE when trying to add a field group
- [ EFORMS-25] - [Backport 7.9] - Enterprise forms: Initial text string is displayed as a value for a drop down field on site.
- [ EFORMS-26] - [Backport 7.9] - "Save & Close" button does not work when two form documents are opened
- [ EFORMS-29] - [Backport 7.9] - Enterprise forms: Regression - Condition applied on any field based on value of another field within the same group is not working.
- [ EFORMS-46] - Backport (7.9) ENT-649: Add condition negate property to the ConditionAsJson
- [ EFORMS-48] - [Backport 7.9] - Error in console when try to make a field conditional based on another field of same reusable group under Template section.
- [ EFORMS-12] - [Backport 7.9] - Enterprise Forms: previous and next buttons of multi-page forms must be localizable
- [ EFORMS-13] - [Backport 7.9] - Enterprise Forms: design notification mails from within the cms
- [ EFORMS-64] - Backport eforms 59 to 7.9 - As an Editor, I want to be able to add a form field placeholder to the subject field of the mail
- [ ENT-648] - Enterprise Forms: forward port to 7.9 - Add a negate checkbox to hide/show dependant fields
- [ EFORMS-65] - Backport eforms 58 to 7.9: Allow default value to be set for a text field in a form
ARTIFACTS & VERSIONS in 7.9.5
|Addon HST Config Editor||1.13.03|
|Addon Channel Manager||2.26.07|
|Addon Search Service||1.03.00|
|Dashboard Document Wizard||1.05.00|
|HST SEO Support||1.01.00*|
|Addon Edition Indicator||1.03.01|
|Addon Advanced Search||1.04.02|
(*) - New artifact versions