Release Notes BloomReach Experience 12.2.1 & Hippo CMS V12.2.1
April 26, 2018
The new maintenance release 12.2.1 is available with early access for our Customers and Partners. The Hippo CMS community release will be made available in about six weeks, in line with our Open Source Release Policy. This release includes bug fixes and improvements in core, enterprise and plugins.
The new versions of these module artifacts have been made available earlier and are now bundled up in this maintenance release. If your project already uses such newer artifact versions via project pom overrides remove them before starting the upgrade procedure.
We encourage all projects to remain on the regular maintenance release. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a maintenance release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
Hippo Addon Channel Manager - Version 5.2.1
- [ CHANNELMGR-1778 ] - [Backport to 12.2] Content Service should not cache locale for document types
- [ CHANNELMGR-1781 ] - [backport-12.2] If project channel is rejected it should become editable again...
Hippo Addon CRISP - Version 2.2.1
- [ CRISP-46 ] - [Backport 12.2] Handling unsupported HttpMethods in provided ResourceResolvers
Hippo Workflow Process Management Addon - Version 1.2.1
- [ WPM-705 ] - [backport-12.2] Error 'This session has been closed.' in merge log results log
CMS - Version 5.2.1
- [ CMS-11161 ] - [Backport to 12.2] [Regression] System doesn't open referenced document from publish dialog.
- [ CMS-11136 ] - [Ready for Review] Discard all doesn't fully close all documents
Hippo Plugin Selections - Version 5.2.1
- [ HIPPLUG-1531 ] - Selections: [back port to 12.2] red removal cross above the dropdown arrow
Repository - Version 5.2.1
- [ REPO-1986 ] - [Backport 12.2] Export of document with pdf gives an unusable yaml and broken file exports
Hippo Site Toolkit - Version 5.2.1
- [ HSTTWO-4287 ] - [Backport 12.2] Regression: Authors get to see the 'Add channel' in channel mngr even if they are not webmaster
- [ HSTTWO-4289 ] - [Backport 12.2] Regression: VirtualHostsService#getChannelByJcrPath does not work correct any more since expect channels still be hst:hst/hst:channels