Release Notes BloomReach Experience 12.1.1 & Hippo CMS V12.1.1
Januari 29, 2018
The new maintenance release 12.1.1 is available for general use. This release includes bug fixes and improvements in core, enterprise and plugins.
The new versions of these module artifacts have been made available earlier and are now bundled up in this maintenance release. If your project already uses such newer artifact versions via project pom overrides remove them before starting the upgrade procedure.
We encourage all projects to remain on the regular maintenance release. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a maintenance release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
See the Security issues list for security related issues fixed in this maintenance release.
Hippo CMS - Version 5.1.1
- [CMS-11058] - Update copyright year on login screen to 2018
- [CMS-11036] - [UpdaterEditor] Provide support for custom node selection/navigation
- [CMS-11038] - [Backport 12.1] Improvement on validation of svg images
Hippo Repository - Version 5.1.1
- [REPO-1916] - [Backport 12.1] LockManager usage issue in clustered environment
- [REPO-1925] - [Back port to 12.1] SecurityManager doesn't sanitize userId in case of external providers to get memberships
- [REPO-1920] - [UpdateExecutor] Provide support for custom node selection/navigation
Hippo Site Toolkit 2 - Version 5.1.1
- [HSTTWO-4184] - [Backport 5.1] Content rest api documents collection resource shows all properties
- [HSTTWO-4195] - [Backport 12.1] When session pool is exhausted, binaries servlet can behave incorrectly possibly not freeing locked blocking cache entries
- [HSTTWO-4196] - [Backport 12.1] Content rest api - pagination no longer working
- [HSTTWO-4212] - Improved sitemenu link validation
Addon Channel Manager - Version 5.1.1
- [CHANNELMGR-1659] - [BACKPORT 12.1] Session expired even if user still active during editing content.
- [CHANNELMGR-1678] - [Backport to 12.1] Site menu editor advanced settings not working properly
Hippo HTML Processor - Version 1.1.1
- [HHP-24] - Improved cleaning
Hippo Enterprise - replication-5.1.1
- [ENT-1156] - [Backport 12.1] Make sure after the cluster wide lock is obtained, a JCR cluster sync is triggered
Hippo Targeting - Version 5.1.1
- [BT-2023] - [Backport 12.1] Visitor not giving consent still ends up with a _visitor cookie
Hippo Targeting - Version 5.1.2
- [BT-2030] - [Backport 12.1] Make sure after the cluster wide lock is obtained, a JCR cluster sync is triggered
Hippo Essentials - 4.1.1-SNAPSHOT
- [ ESSENTIALS-1153 ] - Update copyright year on introduction screen to 2018