11.2.3 release notes
September 13, 2017.
The new maintenance release 11.2.3 is available for general use. This release includes bug fixes and improvements in core, enterprise and plugins. For Hippo Enterprise Customers and Partners a new Upgrade Verifier from version 10.2.7 to 11.2.3 is available. Please upgrade your project to this latest maintenance release, see the minor upgrade instructions for more information.
New projects can be bootstrapped using new essentials version, to start please follow the trails page.
The new versions of these module artifacts have been made available earlier and are now bundled up in this maintenance release. If your project already uses such newer artifact versions via project pom overrides remove them before starting the upgrade procedure.
We encourage all projects to remain on the regular maintenance release. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a maintenance release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
See the Security issues list for security related issues fixed in this maintenance release.
All artifact version can be found on the Release version overview page.
Hippo CMS - Version 4.2.4
- [CMS-10843] - [Backport to 11.2] Horizontal scrolling not possible in document overview
- [CMS-10851] - [Backport 11.2] CMS does not manage commons-beanutils dependency
- [CMS-10888] - hippo-cms-l10n artifacts are not deployed for versions 4.2.1 and higher
- [CMS-10892] - [Back port to 11.2] Pass pluginContext and pluginConfig as constructor arguments to ImageCropEditorDialog
Hippo Site Toolkit 2 - Version 4.2.4
- [HSTTWO-4098] - [Backport 4.2] HST Spring addon module support for explicitly defining a parent module
Addon Channel Manager - Version 4.2.2
- [CHANNELMGR-1435] - Chrome 60 causes 3 unit test failures
Hippo Plugins - Version dashboard-document-wizard-3.2.1
- [HIPPLUG-1479] - Backport to 11.2 - Make it possible to extend org.onehippo.cms7.hippo-plugin-dashboard-document-wizard
Hippo Enterprise Forms - Version 3.2.2
- [EFORMS-508] - [back port to 11.2] Validation rule errors based on RegularExpressionRule cannot be translated
Hippo Targeting - Version 4.2.3
- [BT-1970] - [Backport 4.2] Create site REST service for getting visitor info
- [BT-1971] - [Backport 4.2] Rest endpoint to delete visitor cookie
- [BT-1972] - [Backport 4.2] do not store full IP addresses
- [BT-1977] - [Backport 4.2.3] Support REST endpoint for getting visitor info by providing visitor id explicitly
- [BT-1973] - Bump HST version which has support for <parent> HST addon support
- [BT-1975] - [Backport 4.2] Rest endpoints to delete consent cookie