11.2.2 release notes
July 24, 2017.
The new maintenance release 11.2.2 is available for general use. This release includes bug fixes and improvements in core, enterprise and plugins. For Hippo Enterprise Customers and Partners a new Upgrade Verifier from version 10.2.6 to 11.2.2 is available. Please upgrade your project to this latest maintenance release, see the minor upgrade instructions for more information.
New projects can be bootstrapped using new essentials version, to start please follow the trails page.
The new versions of these module artifacts have been made available earlier and are now bundled up in this maintenance release. If your project already uses such newer artifact versions via project pom overrides remove them before starting the upgrade procedure.
We encourage all projects to remain on the regular maintenance release. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a maintenance release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
See the Security issues list for security related issues fixed in this maintenance release.
All artifact version can be found on the Release version overview page.
Hippo CMS - Version 4.2.4
- [CMS-10755] - [Backport 11.2] Regression: opening a document by clicking internal link in document preview mode is broken
- [CMS-10811] - Backport to 11.2: In the document editor, red invalidation markings do not move together with an invalid compound
- [CMS-10826] - [Backport 11.2] mvn clean should also remove node_modules directories
- [CMS-10753] - v11 - Minimal support for project specific customizability of Auto-Export LocationMapper entries
Hippo CMS - Version 4.2.3
- [CMS-10731] - Backport to 11.2: Validation for required date field in a compound not triggered
- [CMS-10741] - Back port to Hippo 11.2: Corrections for German translation
- [CMS-10721] - Back port to 11.2: When using the search filter in the gallery (or image picker), I want to see thumbnails
Hippo Repository - Version 4.2.2
- [REPO-1671] - [Backport 4.2] Avoid possible concurrency on jcr session in LockManager and do not proceed with lock refreshing if timeout cannot be set due to repository exception
- [REPO-1696] - [Back port to 11.2] NPE in ServicingSearchIndex#updateNodes
- [REPO-1675] - Release patched Jackrabbit 2.10.1-h16
- [REPO-1674] - [Backport to CMS 11.1, 11.2 and 10.2] Patched Jackrabbit LockManagerImpl is not fully honoring the JCR API
Hippo Site Toolkit 2 - Version 4.2.3
- [HSTTWO-4078] - [Backport - 11.2] ConcurrentModificationException in ChannelLazyLoadingChangedBySet#load()
Hippo Site Toolkit 2 - Version 4.2.2
- [HSTTWO-4025] - [Backport 4.2] Avoid FactoryBeanNotInitializedException warning when Auto-wiring is used in end projects.
- [HSTTWO-4036] - [Backport 4.2] Variables in hst:parameternames don't work on multi-channel sites
- [HSTTWO-4075] - [Backport 4.2] In case of an exception BinaryServlet should remove lock
- [HSTTWO-4079] - [Backport 11.2] - Binaries Servlet should support playing small video files on Safari browser
Addon Targeting - Version 4.2.2
- [BT-1954] - [11.2 backport] - Password from es data source logged to file in plain text
- [BT-1961] - [Backport 11.2] Make sure the TargetingComponentWindowFilter gets always invoked
- [BT-1967] - [Backport 11.2] No support for Google Maps API key (Map on realtime tab)
Addon LDAP - Version 3.2.1
- [ENT-1068] - LDAP: syncing a group with hippoldap:memberattribute set to a non mandatory attribute which is absent (or empty) will cause an NPE
- [ENT-1064] - [Back port to 11.2] - when a user is moved the hippoldap:dn property is not updated
Hippo Plugins - Selections Version 4.2.1
- [HIPPLUG-1461] - [Back port to Hippo 11] Selections plugin: HTML markup is wrong
Hippo Plugins - Taxonomy Version 3.2.2
- [HIPPLUG-1465] - [Backport 11.2] Taxonomy plugin - Allow to move up/down and delete a selected category item in UI (no dialog popup)