10.2.9 release notes
Januari 29, 2018
The new maintenance release 10.2.9 is available for general use. This release includes bug fixes and improvements in core, enterprise and plugin artifacts.
The new versions of these module artifacts have been made available earlier and are now bundled up in this maintenance release. If your project uses such newer artifact versions via project pom overrides, please remove them before starting the upgrade procedure.
We encourage all projects to remain on the regular maintenance release. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a maintenance release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
See the Security issues list for security related issues fixed in this maintenance release.
All artifact versions can be found on the Release version overview page.
Hippo CMS - Version 3.2.13
- [CMS-11031] - [Backport to 10.2] CKEditor hippopicker should define requiredContent rules per button
Hippo CMS - Version 3.2.14
- [CMS-11058] - Update copyright year on login screen to 2018
- [CMS-11041] - [Backport 10.2] Improvement on validation of svg images
- [CMS-11047] - [Backport 10.2] Improved cleaning
- [CMS-11051] - [UpdaterEditor Backport 10.2] Provide support for custom node selection/navigation
- [CMS-11052] - Translation of SVG validation error message
Hippo Repository - Version 3.2.10
- [REPO-1919] - [Backport 10.2] LockManager usage issue in clustered environment
- [REPO-1924] - [UpdateExecutor Backport 10.2] Provide support for custom node selection/navigation
Hippo Site Toolkit 2 - Version 3.2.11
- [HSTTWO-4216] - [Backport 10.2] Improved sitemenu link validation
Hippo Enterprise - Version replication-3.2.2
- [ENT-1159] - [Backport 10.2] Make sure after the cluster wide lock is obtained, a JCR cluster sync is triggered