10.1.3 release notes
May 27, 2016
The new maintenance release 10.1.3 is available for general use. This release includes bug fixes and improvements in core, enterprise and plugins. This release also includes security fix for CSRF vulnerability in CMS application, to upgrade please read the details. For Hippo Enterprise Customers and Partners new Upgrade Verifier from CMS 7.9.12 to 10.1.3 is available.
Please upgrade your project to this latest maintenance release, see the minor upgrade instructions for more information.
New projects can be bootstrapped using new essentials version, to start follow trails page.
The new versions of these module artifacts have been made available earlier and are now bundled up in this maintenance release. If the project uses such newer artifact versions via project pom override remove them before starting the upgrade procedure.
We encourage all projects to remain on the regular maintenance release. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a maintenance release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
|Addon HST Config Editor||2.1.0|
|Addon Channel Manager||3.1.3*|
|Addon Search Service||2.1.1|
|Services Auto Reload||2.1.0|
|Services Content Type||2.1.0|
|Services Event Bus||2.1.0|
|Services Web Files||2.1.1*|
|Dashboard Document Wizard||2.1.0|
|Addon Advanced Search||2.1.1|
|Addon Edition Indicator||2.1.0|
|Addon Two Face Authentication||2.1.0|
(*) - New artifact versions
- [CMS-9924] - [Backport 3.1.5] Improve cross origin requests detection
- [BT-1470] - Backport [3.1.x] Bump jest.version to 1.0.1
- [CMS-9930] - [Backport 3.1.5] Login dialog fails after updating to apache tomcat 8.0.30 or 7.0.67
- [CMS-9998] - Backport 9955 to 10.1 - Image upload functionality is completely broken & can't upload any new image in cms
- [CHANNELMGR-397] - [Backport 3.1.x] Disable edit menu & page management in inherited sub channel as it results in technical error when tries to add/edit menu/page
- [CHANNELMGR-404] - [Backport 3.1.x]Make sure 'add page' is disabled when the configuration does not have its own workspace with pages and sitemap
- [CHANNELMGR-515] - Manually edit npm shrinkwrap to point to 'email@example.com'
- [HSTTWO-3514] - [Backport 3.1.x] Disable edit menu & page management in inherited sub channel as it results in technical error when tries to add/edit menu/page
- [HSTTWO-3518] - [Backport 3.1.2] Container resources (webfiles, repository binaries and static webapp files) in case of submounts can incorrectly reset the 'rendering mount' in the channel mngr
- [HSTTWO-3521] - [Backport 3.1.2] When a component item gets moved from one container to another, make sure that both containers get directly locked
- [HSTTWO-3526] - [Backport 3.1.2] No cache eviction for changes to development files
- [HSTTWO-3533] - [Backport 3.1.x] Make sure 'add page' is disabled when the configuration does not have its own workspace with pages and sitemap
- [HSTTWO-3552] - Backport 3.1.2 When choosing a folder in the sitemenu item picker, the folder can be incorrectly selectable as link
- [REPO-1448] - [10.1] Downstream item of multiple upstream items fails
- [REPO-1457] - [Forward port 3.1.3] Indexing performance degradation of images (and other binaries)
- [BT-1376] - BootstrapTargeting logs property names falsely prefixed with a dot
- [BT-1491] - Manually edit npm shrinkwrap to point to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
- [BT-1498] - Build failure, typo in npm shrinkwrap
- [CMS-9965] - Backport: Add .npmrc and npm-shrinkwrap to cms/api
- [CHANNELMGR-432] - Backport: Improve node/npm build stability