Workflow Process Management Best Practices
When working on an implementation project that includes workflow process management, we recommend the following best practices:
- All data related to the Projects feature is runtime only! Therefore:
- Do not store any branched HST configuration in the implementation project's repository data module.
- Do not bootstrap branched HST configuration into an environment.
- Keep in mind the project size limitations.
- For troubleshooting, see Monitor Workflow Process Management.