Authentication and Authorisation Walkthroughs for the CMS (platform) webapp
Common authentication and authorization scenarios.
- Deny Access to a Folder
- Grant Access to One Channel Only
- Set Permissions on Folders
- Enable Unlock Document for Non-Admin Users
- Restrict Workflow for certain Folders and Groups
- Limit Access to Certain Pages and Documents to Certain User Groups.
- Enable Channel Authentication in the Experience Manager
While configuring privileges described in the use cases above, it is highly recommended to make use of the view permissions in the /console to see whether your configuration is correct, see TODO for the view permissions tool.