Bloomreach Experience Manager V13.4.7 Release Notes
December 8, 2020
The new maintenance release 13.4.7 is available for general use for our customers and partners. This release includes bug fixes and improvements in core, enterprise and plugin artifacts.
The new versions of these module artifacts have been made available earlier and are now bundled up in this maintenance release. If your project uses such newer artifact versions via project pom overrides, please remove them before starting the upgrade procedure.
We encourage all projects to remain on the regular maintenance release. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a maintenance release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
The following 3rd party dependencies have changed since the previous maintenance release. If your project directly uses any of these libraries, please validate compatability. For more information on changes in these libraries please see information from the invidual vendors.
Overview of JIRA issues closed in Bloomreach Experience 13.4.7
- [ CMS-14257 ] - [channel-manager] Bump angular-translate to 2.18.3 to make it compatible with angular 1.8
- [ CMS-14038 ] - [cms] Remove the "_" namespace prefix check hiding Restore button
- [ ENT-2180 ] - [wpm] Mybatis vulnerability
- [ ENT-2178 ] - [targeting] Elasticsearch REST client vulnerability
- [ CMS-14217 ] - [release] "Unresolveable build extension" Maven error when building 14.3.3 archetype
- [ CMS-13843 ] - [site-toolkit] Channel info field description from resource bundles doesn't translate inherited fields
- [ ENT-1922 ] - [wpm, hap] [wpm] auto-migrate external review state
- [ CMS-14298 ] - [project] Update Groovy dependency to the latest release (2.4.21 / 2.5.14)
- [ CMS-14282 ] - [13 modules] Move httpclient and httpcore version management to the project pom
- [ CMS-14258 ] - [cms] Bump jquery in CMS API package-lock.json
- [ CMS-14252 ] - [project] Bump CXF version from 3.3.6 to 3.3.8 (and 3.2.13 to 3.2.14 for 13.4)
- [ CMS-13731 ] - [5 modules] [Backport 13.4] Update Angular(JS) frontend dependencies
Totals for issues in this release
- Improvements 2
- Bugs 4
- Tasks 6