Bloomreach Experience Manager V12.6.10-1 Release Notes
May 22, 2020
The new maintenance release 12.6.10-1 is available for general use for our customers and partners. This release includes bug fixes and improvements in core artifacts.
The releases 12.6.10 has been superceded due to issues found during the release process. Please avoid using this early version.
Overview of JIRA issues closed in this release
hippo-cms - Version 12.6.10
- [ CMS-13323 ] - Cannot execute "mvn versions:display-dependency-updates -DallowAnyUpdates=false -DallowMajorUpdates=false" on projects above 13.3 due to Unable to acquire metadata for dependencies
- [ CMS-13008 ] - Backport CMS-12213 - Browser caches a resource (pdf) because of Cache control on link to resource in cms
- [ CMS-12530 ] - Relevance variant list has no scroll bar
- [ CMS-13333 ] - Remove usage and dependency of metadata-extractor
- [ CMS-12801 ] - Upgrade to Jackrabbit 2.18.5 and Tika 1.24.
- [ CMS-13129 ] - Remove jcrdiff dependency from the repository and deprecate the jcrdiff project